Customer Safety and Compliance Resources
Health and Safety is everyone’s responsibility and Rotor Work provides a number of safety resources to our clients through our Cloud-based website. To view our current Safety Policy, Hazard Register, and Resources, please log-in below. To obtain log-in details, contact your Rotor Work representative.
Rotor Work pilots and ground crew are fully trained and understand the dangers of working in and around helicopters. We provide all the safety equipment and personal protection equipment to complete the job safely.
Please listen to our personnel on the loading site as they are well trained to keep you safe and informed. Click the link below to view safe helicopter entry and exit guidelines.
Important Client Information
Before the helicopter arrives on site, please put into action the following responsibilities that are applicable to you:
- Please advise the pilot of any site induction requirements and/or places for staff to sign into the work site.
- Please inform pilot and staff of any hazards and controls on site, and where a copy of this information is kept for reference.
- Please notify all neighbours at least 24 hours before spraying takes place.
- Please have a spray plan, and present it to the pilot on site.
- Please review any hazards on the farm that need to be noted when the pilot completes a risk-assessment for each job.
- Please make sure wires are pointed out to the pilot, and any wires strung across gullies are marked – placing containers or marking wires with high-viz cones placed underneath is also good practice.
- Keep clear of the helicopter until you are asked to approach by the pilot.